Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
If Cupid’s arrow has hovered,
Then, TOA Waters’ got you covered!
Are you still wondering what to do for your sweetheart on Valentine’s day?
If you’re at a loss for ideas, and if poetry’s not quite your thing, there’s no need to sweat it!
This year, TOA Waters is here with a list of everything that you’ll need to set up a romantic bubble bath for that special someone in your life. If your partner is difficult to shop for, or if you’re simply craving more quality time with your significant other, then this list will surely fulfill your needs.
Lights, camera, romance!
- First things first, you’ll need some candles. Nothing says intimacy like soft, flickering lighting to set the mood.
- Next, you’ll want some music. Try personalizing a playlist for your valentine. Mix soft and sexy tunes with some of your loved one’s favorites.
- Without a doubt, you’ll want to treat your love to a premium bubble bath. Browse through our scents to create a truly personalized experience.
- As cliche as it might sound, grab those rose petals, folks. Rose petals will add to the sensory and visual experience of bath time while also treating your loved one to some extra hydration!
- Find a little something to sip on. What does your partner prefer? Red wine? Champagne? A cozy cup of tea? Have their beverage of choice ready to go. Don’t forget some fancy drinking glasses– a small touch that will go a long way!
- A little chocolate never hurt anyone. Why not set up a small dish of favorites? You know what they say, sometimes the way to someone’s heart is right through their stomach.
- Lastly, don’t forget to have something cozy set for your valentine when they’re ready to exit the tub. Try comfy slippers and a luxurious bathrobe, and your loved one will be sure to swoon with all of the pamperings.
Add these seven items to your shopping list, and you’ll be on your way to the world’s best Valentine's Day. With the TOA Waters’ touch, you’re sure to create an unforgettable experience that will leave even Cupid feeling jealous!