Time to stand out and offer a completely unique bubble bath experience for your customers.
TOA Waters - Breaking Gender Stereotypes Right in the Bathroom
About our Bubble Baths
We provide bubble baths for the bold bather.
Launched in 2020, TOA Waters is bursting gender stereotypes in the bathroom, one bubble at a time. We’re not your typical rose-petal, pinky-up-scented bubble bath.
We’ll lavish you with a hike through a forest or swim in the Red Sea – all from the comfort of your tub.
Our bubble baths are vegan and handmade with the finest ingredients. Plus, they are layered with irresistible scents like limewood, agave, and smooth spices.
Ingredient highlights include:
– Organic Coconut Milk
– Organic Aloe
– Organic Chamomile Flower
– Witch Hazel
– Calcium & More
– Premium ingredients paired with bold/unique scents filling a void in the market
– Eco-friendly products packaged in recyclable glass and hand-dipped in wax
– Certified Organic Ingredients
– LGBT Business Enterprise and Minority Business Enterprise Certified
– 10% growth in the 2022 Beauty & Health Industry
– Active Gives Back Program
– Production Capabilities: 15,000 units/month
– Lead Time: 6-8 Weeks
– On-Time Delivery
– Customers given the highest priority
– Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Founder, Javier, loves to be active and outdoors. One of his favorite self-care routines involves taking a bath.
For years, Javier took advantage of this invigorating “hot spring” in his tub. However, soon, he tired of smelling like a bunch of roses. Javier craved more than what companies offered. Weary of smelling like rose petals and sugar plums, he decided it was time to satisfy the bold bather.
That’s when TOA Waters was born. In steering away from the typically floral-scented baths, Javier developed a unique line of daring bubble baths, obliterating gender stereotypes in the tub. Men no longer have to worry about how indulging in a bubble bath will impact their image, and women no longer need to feel confined by flowery scents with a side of glitter.
– DUNS #: 07-790-4820
– Corporate Structure: LLC
– NAICS Code: 325611 – Soap and Other Detergent Manufacturing
– SIC Code: 2844 – Perfumes, Cosmetics, and other Toilet Preparations
– Leadership: Javier Folgar, President & Founder
As Seen On
– Small Business Spotlight: QVC, HSN, Zulily
– Parade Magazine
– The Workshop at Macy’s